| 2 comments ]

We are taking a temporary departure from our Hipster "Weak" segment: Tragically Hipster, to bring you this video (btw, we start our week on Wednesday's guys).

Our Canadian Lover, Ryan Gosling's band Dead Man's Bones, have a new song and video out. It's Called "Name in Stone".

I'm not gonna lie.. I had NO idea he even sang or played in a band, and I don't feel like doing any research on them at the moment, so I'll leave you with their new Video and their myspace page link.

Tell us what you think,
SLICE

DEAD MAN'S BONES - "NAME IN STONE" from biz3 publicity on Vimeo.

Share and Enjoy!
Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Live Twitthis Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Feedmelinks .

2 comments

Drisk said... @ April 06, 2009 9:39 AM

You know he was in the Mickey Mouse Club with Justin Timberlake et al. though right?
(erm... I don't actually know why I possess this information)

This is clearly a good move away from that stuff though. I really like their other track, "In The Room Where You Sleep", too.

SLICE magazine said... @ April 06, 2009 10:02 AM

Didn't know that either...although I was aware he was on heart break high.

Post a Comment

scribble back