| 1 comments ]

So... I'm sure the regular readers of this blog have noticed that we've been lacking in terms of content. A lot of that has to do with the fact that we're looking for full time summer jobs/ working on redoing the blog/ it's summer and we're chilling!

Anyway, this is going to be a random post but I want to put it up. So I was reading the New York Times and they had a piece on Alexa Chung's move to NY to "save MTV". Anyway so there's this shot of her with a vintage WWII Union Jack flag Curtain in the background and I LOVE it! So I'm posting this up for any of you that know where one can be found. I'm hoping to get a UK flag and a Canadian flag too for my big re-move to London. So keep those eyes peeled friends and let me know if you come across one!

Thanks xoxox
Maria

Update: Found a gorgeous Red Ensign Canadian flag from '57. Bidding on a UK flag. Now on the hunt for an American flag for my potential roommate (she can't be left out of the flag love).

Share and Enjoy!
Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Live Twitthis Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Feedmelinks .

1 comments

Keir said... @ March 21, 2011 3:32 PM

Check it out:
www.imperialflags.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

scribble back