| 1 comments ]

This week I've been doing a lot of blog exploration by way of all the amazing people I come across on twitter and as a result I have been discovering many many incredible artists, musicians and generally speaking V. Cool ppl. Today while waiting for Val to stop by my place (she's late) to head downtown to cover the Freedom Festival, I found myself on Philthy Blog, which is a pretty cool blog based in Phillidelphia. They posted a fantastic video by the relatively new (2004) Brooklyn based duo, Matt and Kim. The song is Called Lessons Learned. Check out the video!

With much Love,
SLICE

Matt and Kim - "LESSONS LEARNED" (OFFICIAL VIDEO) from FVMMO FILMS on Vimeo.

Share and Enjoy!
Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Live Twitthis Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Feedmelinks .

1 comments

Unknown said... @ February 17, 2013 6:33 AM

Wonderful blog! I certainly adore how it is straightforward on my eye balls as well as the particulars are properly written.you article extremely great, extremely usefull for us?I bookmarked your site!
Embroidered logo blazer

Post a Comment

scribble back