| 0 comments ]

Last night (May 19th) was the Season finale of 90210 and Annie Wilson finally blows the roof off the joint. Annie got SO pissed off she almost crapped a quarter. I won't ruin the finale for any of you folk across the world that haven't had the displeasure of watching it as yet, but I will leave you with some priceless photos of Shenae's performance. Homegirl had me laughing so hard I almost threw up (I'm not joking... I have a sensitive gag reflex). Basically the finale consisted of lots-o-tears and lots-o-broken-hearts, then some random shit at the end.

Here are the pics of our chica from the T-dot-oh in scenes from the Season Finale of 90210 (Girlfriend is clearly trying to pass a Kidney stone or something... give her some room)














SPOILER ALERT!

Share and Enjoy!
Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Live Twitthis Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Feedmelinks .

0 comments

Post a Comment

scribble back