| 5 comments ]

Today I woke up with a stranger in my bed. I was all blurry eyed and the stranger was still asleep. I took a quick scan around my room and noticed that the strangers sense of fashion was superb, and regardless of the fact that it was a stranger lying next to me, I was crushing on them hardcore. I mean... can you say ARM CANDY. You may be wondering what happened to my "significant other" aka The Swelle Life. Well The Swelle Life doesn't know about my lapse in judgment (and I'd appreciate it if you all kept it on the down low).

My New Crush is from America and is based out West in California. My Crushes name is Isquiofrenia Style and she was a fun romp around. (Everyone needs some fun when they are in a long-term relationship...am I right?) According to a Twitter poll we conducted about 90% of my followers are cheaters, so i'm sure you'll all approve of my new lover!
Cheers,
SLICE

Share and Enjoy!
Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Live Twitthis Google Yahoo Reddit Technorati Feedmelinks .

5 comments

Isquisofrenia said... @ July 13, 2009 12:26 PM

thank you for featured me here on your amazing blog!.
i was reading some of your posts and i just dont wanna stop reading it.

xo
isquisofrenia! now following!!!!

SoniaBlade said... @ July 17, 2009 2:52 PM

oh! do you guys follow Betty's blog? I think you willl swooooooooooon over her, she is fabulous!

http://www.leblogdebetty.com/

SLICE magazine said... @ July 17, 2009 5:29 PM

OMGOMGOMGOM She's fucking fabulous!

SoniaBlade said... @ July 19, 2009 3:39 AM

i knew you'd love!!

Guapóloga said... @ July 29, 2009 1:12 PM

Great pics, great text, great post! I loved it!

Have a great day, miss Canada!

Post a Comment

scribble back